Professional Drawing Markers
As an artist, you know that the right tools can make all the difference. Professional drawing markers are a great way to get the most out of your artwork.
With so many different types and brands on the market, it can be hard to know which ones are right for you. But don’t worry, we’re here to help. In this guide, we’ll introduce you to some of the best professional drawing markers on the market.
We’ll also give you some tips on how to choose the right markers for your needs. So whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro, read on to find out more about professional drawing markers.
- Professional Drawing Markers
- The Different Types of Professional Drawing Markers
- What to Look for When Choose Professional Markers for Drawing
- 1. Copic Markers 36-Piece Sketch Basic Set
- 2. Winsor & Newton ProMarker Brush Set
- 3. Arrtx Markers
- 4. Jopashop 120 Dual Tip Markers for Coloring
- 5. ARTIFY 48 Basic Colors Art Markers
- 6. Ogeely Alcohol Markers
- 7. Aedaga 168+2 Colors Alcohol Markers
- 8. Caliart 100 Colors Artist Alcohol Markers
- 9. Tombow 56171 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers
- 10. ZSCM Art Markers Coloring Dual Brush Pens
- Best Markers for Drawing Anime
- 11. Copic Sketch, Alcohol-based Markers, 24pc Set, Manga Illustration
- 12. Hangfan Skin Tone Markers
- 13. Arteza Skin Tone Alcohol Markers
- 14. Prismacolor Premier Manga Illustration Markers
- 15. 36 Colors Skin Tone & Hair Art Markers
- 16. Copic Alcohol Sketch Marker Set, Portrait
- 17. CeleMoon 36 Skin Tone Colors Dual Tip Alcohol Markers Pens
- Concluding Thoughts on Professional Drawing Markers
Affiliate Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links, which means I will receive a commission if you make a purchase using these links.
The Different Types of Professional Drawing Markers
There are several types of professional drawing markers to choose from. Depending on the project, one type may be better suited than another. Here is a rundown of the different types of professional drawing markers:
- Permanent markers are ideal for projects that need to withstand a lot of wear and tear. They are also great for outdoor use as they won’t fade in sunlight that quickly. However, permanent markers can be difficult to remove from surfaces if you make a mistake.
- Water-based markers are perfect for projects that require precise lines and detailed work. They can be easily blended and layer well to create rich color effects. Water-based markers are also easy to clean up with just a damp cloth.
- Alcohol-based markers are perfect for making bold statements or covering large areas quickly. They have a fast-drying formula that prevents smudging and bleeding.
What to Look for When Choose Professional Markers for Drawing
If you’re serious about your art, you need to invest in quality drawing markers. Not all markers are created equal, and the best professional markers can make a big difference in the quality of your work. Here are a few things to look for when choosing professional drawing markers:
- Pigment-based ink: This type of ink is usually more expensive, but it’s worth it for the rich, vibrant colors it produces. It’s also long-lasting, so your drawings will look great for years to come.
- Double-ended: Many professional markers have one fine tip and one broader tip, so you can create different line widths in your drawings. This is really handy for adding details or creating bold statements.
- Alcohol-based: Alcohol-based markers are great for blending and layering colors, giving your drawings more depth and dimension.
Here is a list of professional drawing markers that offer a great balance of quality and value:
1. Copic Markers 36-Piece Sketch Basic Set
The Copic Markers 36-Piece Sketch Basic Set is a great set of markers for artists of all levels. The set includes 36 different colors of Copic markers, each with its own unique color code.
The set also includes a black and white marker, which can be used to create shading and highlights. The markers are double-sided, with a chisel tip on one side and a brush tip on the other.
2. Winsor & Newton ProMarker Brush Set
The Winsor & Newton ProMarker Brush Set, 12 Count, Neutral Tones is a great set of markers for anyone who wants to achieve a natural look.
The set includes twelve different colors that can be used to create a variety of different looks, from subtle to dramatic.
The markers are made with high-quality ink that is fade-resistant and water-based, making them easy to use and easy to clean up.
3. Arrtx Markers
As an artist, having the right tools is important in order to create the best pieces possible. This is why many artists choose to use Arrtx markers.
These markers are professional quality and come in a set of 80 different colors. They also have dual tips, which allows for more precision when drawing.
Arrtx markers are also permanent, meaning that your artwork will not fade over time. This is especially important if you plan on selling your artwork or displaying it publicly.
These markers are also non-toxic, making them safe to use for both adults and children. If you are looking for high-quality drawing markers, then Arrtx markers are the perfect choice for you.
4. Jopashop 120 Dual Tip Markers for Coloring
If you’re a coloring enthusiast looking for high-quality drawing markers that won’t break the bank, look no further than Jopashop’s 120 Dual Tip Markers.
These markers come in a wide variety of colors, perfect for any project you have in mind. The double-sided tips give you the flexibility to create both fine and broad strokes, making them ideal for everything from detailed sketches to calligraphy.
Best of all, they’re affordably priced, so you can stock up without breaking the bank.
5. ARTIFY 48 Basic Colors Art Markers
Whether you’re a professional artist or a beginner, ARTIFY 48 Basic Colors Art Markers are the perfect drawing markers for you!
With fine and broad dual tips, these professional artist markers allow you to create both thin and thick lines, giving you the ultimate control over your drawings.
The set comes with a convenient carrying case so you can take your markers with you wherever you go.
6. Ogeely Alcohol Markers
With so many colors to choose from, Ogeely Alcohol Markers are perfect for anyone who wants to add a little color to their life.
The dual-tip design means that you can use the bullet tip for detailed work and the chisel tip for broader strokes. The markers are also permanent, so your artwork will last for years to come.
7. Aedaga 168+2 Colors Alcohol Markers
With so many choices on the market, it can be hard to know which product is right for you. But when it comes to professional drawing markers, the Aedaga 168 2 Colors Alcohol Marker is a top choice.
This marker has two tips – a fine point and a brush tip – making it versatile for any project. The alcohol-based ink is non-toxic and dries quickly, so you can get started on your artwork right away.
And with the free coloring app that comes with the purchase, you’ll have all the tools you need to create beautiful works of art.
8. Caliart 100 Colors Artist Alcohol Markers
Caliart’s 100 Colors Artist Alcohol Markers are the perfect addition to any artist’s toolkit. These dual-tipped markers are made with high-quality alcohol-based ink that is both permanent and non-toxic.
The markers are also designed with a comfortable grip that makes them easy to use for both adults and kids. Best of all, the set comes with a handy carrying case so you can take your markers with you wherever you go!
9. Tombow 56171 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers
Whether you’re just starting to get into art or you’re a seasoned professional, Tombow 56171 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers are an excellent choice for your drawing needs.
The set of 10 grayscale markers comes with both brush and fine tips, giving you the versatility to create any type of line work you need.
And if you’re looking to add some shading and blending to your drawings, these markers are up to the task – just pick up a second pen and start smudging!
10. ZSCM Art Markers Coloring Dual Brush Pens
ZSCM Art Markers Coloring Dual Brush Pens are the perfect way to add a splash of color to your artwork. With 60 different colors to choose from, you can create countless looks.
The fine tip is great for detailed work, while the brush tip allows you to produce broad strokes. The markers are also non-toxic and safe for kids to use.
Best Markers for Drawing Anime
These are some of the best professional markers for drawing anime. They offer a wide range of colors and are very easy to use.
The ink is also very smooth and doesn’t bleed too much. Overall, these markers are a great choice for anyone looking to get into anime drawing.
11. Copic Sketch, Alcohol-based Markers, 24pc Set, Manga Illustration
Looking for an alcohol-based marker set that is perfect for manga illustrations? Look no further than the Copic Sketch set!
With 24 markers to choose from, you’ll be able to create any kind of illustration you can imagine. The alcohol-based ink is quick drying and won’t bleed through paper, making it ideal for use with different mediums.
Plus, the markers are double-ended with a fine tip and a brush tip, giving you even more flexibility when drawing.
12. Hangfan Skin Tone Markers
As an artist, having a wide variety of colors to choose from is important in order to create the perfect work of art. Skin tone markers are the perfect way to add a realistic touch to your drawings.
With 30 different flesh tones to choose from, you’ll be able to find the perfect shade for any character you’re creating. These alcohol-based markers are also dual-tipped, so you can use the brush tip for detailed work or the broad tip for fills.
Whether you’re a professional artist or just starting out, skin tone markers are a great addition to your marker collection. With their realistic colors and dual tips, they’ll help you take your drawings to the next level.
13. Arteza Skin Tone Alcohol Markers
Arteza’s skin tone alcohol markers are the perfect set for any artist looking to add a realistic touch to their drawings.
The set includes 36 different tones that can be used to create a wide range of skin colors, from light to dark. The markers have dual tips – fine and broad chisel – which makes them perfect for both detailed work and larger areas.
They’re also made with non-toxic ink, so you can use them without worry. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, these markers will help you take your art to the next level.
14. Prismacolor Premier Manga Illustration Markers
Prismacolor Premier Manga Illustration Markers have been specifically designed to meet the needs of manga artists.
These professional drawing markers feature an assortment of black and sepia tips that are perfect for creating detailed illustrations. The markers are also double-ended, so you can use them for both fine and broad line work.
15. 36 Colors Skin Tone & Hair Art Markers
If you’re looking for a top-quality set of markers for your next art anime project, Shuttle Art’s 36 Colors Skin Tone & Hair Art Markers are a great option.
The dual tip markers feature both fine and broad tips, and the alcohol-based ink is both fade-resistant and non-toxic. The set also comes with a blender pen and carrying case, making it easy to keep all your markers organized and protected.
Plus, the included marker pad is perfect for practicing your techniques or trying out new color combinations.
16. Copic Alcohol Sketch Marker Set, Portrait
The Copic Alcohol Sketch Marker Set, Portrait is a great set of markers for artists who want to achieve a natural look in their drawings.
The markers are filled with pigment-based ink that is alcohol-resistant, making it ideal for use on a variety of surfaces.
The set includes 12 markers in a range of colors, allowing you to create a wide variety of looks.
17. CeleMoon 36 Skin Tone Colors Dual Tip Alcohol Markers Pens
The CeleMoon 36 Skin Tone Colors are a great choice for those who want to get the perfect skin tone for their drawings.
The pens have two tips, one fine, and one broad chisel, so you can get the perfect line width for your drawing. The markers are also alcohol-based, so they will not bleed through your paper.
Concluding Thoughts on Professional Drawing Markers
The use of professional drawing markers can be a great asset to any artist. They offer a level of precision and consistency that is difficult to achieve with other types of media.
However, it is important to remember that they are only one tool in the artist’s arsenal. There is no substitute for creativity and imagination.
So, while professional drawing markers can be a great help, don’t forget to use your own noggin too!